Umbra Capital Partners LLP
Terms & Conditions
1. This legal notice applies to the entire contents of this website under the domain names www.umbrapartners.com (the “Website”). The Website is owned and operated by Umbra Capital Partners LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England with the registered number OC425068 whose registered office is at The Wellsprings, Brightwell-cum-Sotwell, Oxford, England, OX10 0RN (the “Company”, also referred to as “Umbra”, “we” or “us”).
Umbra Capital Partners LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Please read the terms below carefully before using our Website. By using or visiting our Website you accept and agree to the terms of this legal notice. If you do not accept these terms, you must not use our Website.
2. While we endeavour to ensure that our Website is available 24 hours a day, we do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website for business and operational reasons.
3. We reserve the right to terminate your access to our Website at any time without notice.
4. The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
5. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
6. You must not use the Website for any unlawful or fraudulent purpose. In particular, you must not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt our Website or any part of it; any equipment or network on which our Website is stored; any software used in connection with the provision of the Website; or any equipment, software or website owned or used by a third party. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
7. We recommend that you employ reasonable virus detection and protection measures when accessing the pages of our Website. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
8. Without prejudice to its other rights or remedies, we reserve the right to take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs or losses (on an indemnity basis) resulting from your breach of this terms, and to disclose such information to law enforcement agencies as we reasonably believe to be necessary.
9. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
10. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use but you must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
11. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
12. Any commercial use or exploitation of this Website or its content is strictly prohibited.
14. Subject to paragraph 9, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored, modified, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed, by any means or in any manner, or included in any other website or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service including but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our express prior written consent.
15. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
16. While we endeavour to ensure that the information on our Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the material on our Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. We are under no obligation to update such material.
17. The Company accepts no responsibility for any information contained in any other website that can be accessed by hyperlink text from any pages of our Website. The links are provided for general information only, and we do not support or promote their content in anyway unless otherwise stated. When you click on any hyperlink text to an external site, you leave our Website and access the external site at your own risk.
18. The material on our Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this Website.
19. The material on this Website does not constitute financial, legal or other professional advice in any way.
20. There is no guarantee that any email sent to the email addresses provided on this website will be received or that the content of any such email will remain confidential and unaltered during transmission.
21. The Company reserves the right to monitor all emails which are sent to and from us for compliance, identification and the taking of action against unlawful or improper use of our systems.
22. Commentary and other materials posted on the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. The Company and its respective members, employees and advisers shall not be liable for any direct or indirect or consequential loss or damage, nor for any loss of revenue, profit, business, data, goodwill or anticipated savings suffered by any person as a result of reliance on a statement or omission on, or the use of, this Website.
23. Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit the Company’s liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); or
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(c) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
24. Governing law and jurisdiction